Saturday, December 17, 2011

who am i?

This is probably more then overdue, but hey that is how i work. I want to give you a glimpse on how i roll. I am a married man who works construction and coaches wrestling. I love me some hip hop music, dancing, sports and Jesus!! and i cannot get enough of being around my friends especially in coffee shops.  I'm go go go all the time. You don't believe me ahahaha it's true it's true. Even on the bad days I'm an absolute spit fire. In fact i am probably over the top., I take that back i am over the top. I always throw myself at my passions and my desires 100 percent, I do not know any other way. I am blunt tell you my opinion and back it with truth, most don't like it but some come to love it. My heart is huge and those close to me i would walk through fire for them . The closer i am to you the harder i push the more blunt i am and the bolder i become.  I have been a blessed man my entire life great family, great friends, great church, well great life. But something happened to me late August and my life got turned upside down. there really is no other way to explain it, but in an amazing way. My life well my life became audacious. My thoughts have been consumed by :Marching Forward, Radical obedience, Advancing the Kingdom#followerofrchrist. I literally cannot get enough of it, it consumes me even on the bad days or the days i struggle. All i can think about is how i can get myself back up and go at it again, Round 2. That's what it is all about boldness in love and being BIG for JESUS.  I am constantly sharing my thoughts and what has gotten me fired up that day; through texts, emails, facebook and twitter. I am sure some find it annoying and ya its gotten me in trouble at times but to be quite honest i cannot have it any other way. It is constantly running through my head non stop, it pumps me up im always jacked up like i have consumed far to many energy drinks but I'm passionate what can i say. I have finally gotten a glimpse of the "real" life,  Striving towards perfection reaching for the stars, Making the sun stand still. When we start to strive for the impossible and reach for the unreachable and become consumed by the passion of Christ it takes over your body. Then there is no going back everything you do pushes toward that final goal to advance his kingdom. So to some it all up. I am a nerd, a jock, a cowboy, a thug, a lover, a fighter, a creator, a warrior a champion, a loser, i am weird and redefining how our life should be lived. I dare you to step up and do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment