Friday, February 10, 2012

ATF

It has been awhile since I have written at all, i am just crazy busy. I know i know what a horrible excuse, I agree but I am here now. I am actually sitting on a bus on my way to Kansas city. We are heading to aquire the fire; a youth conference. Already the atmosphere is awesome, the kids are alive and excited. So many broken hearts and lives or on the other side boredom. You can see it in the eyes like a caged tiger. They long fir more they desire life and hope. I am excited for the kids more then anything i long for a spark, a small ah

a momentwhere they get a glimpse of the truth and the hope that awaits those who choose to step into it. You ask why not more why not just be so pumped for God that they do a complete 180. Maybe for some kids that happens but i just want a
a start. Some sort of movement to get the ball rolling. Then it is our job the job of the leaders to cultivate that spark. It is our job to empower them and turn it into a wildfire. To let God move and start something epic, a revolution. Where normal is not enough! Ya im excited so pumped to be here. To worship with thousands and thousands of people fist pumping getting crunk for christ. There is something about the freedom this age of kids have to just totally cut loose. Normal is not enough here we go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment