Tuesday, January 3, 2012

knowledge is power

The start of the new year is upon us and I could not be more thrilled. What God has taught me in the last three or for months has been nothing short of amazing. The beauty of it all is I know I am only scratching the surface. I used to hate the term knowledge is power, i associated it with corruption, greed and politics.The last year I have started to understand just how true this is, but I am talking about a spiritual supernatural power. There are just things and places you cannot tap into if you do not know they exist. There are blessings you cannot grab ahold of if you do not know they are there. Ephesians 1 says we are blessd in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in christ Jesus." With knowledge comes wisdom and understanding. Once you are able to learn and come across these things and comprehend them you are able to activate. Once we learn how to do that and equip ourselves we bring so much POWER in our lives through Christ. The beauty of it is we have the ultimate study guide in the Bible, that is our workbook. Hod speaks to is tjroigh the bible we have the power at our fingertips. We must be willing to put in the time to read, meditate and study. When we do this true intimacy will come and we will align ourselves up with the Holy Spirit. Once we align ourselves with the Spirit we have the ability to tap into a endless Power. It no doubt also takes a certain supernatural revelation.I am so excited about what I have laerned and eben more excited for what i have yet to come across.I am not going to lie it also scares me to death because with that knowledge comes a whole new level of responsibility. Through the help and Grace of God i know i have nothing to fear. Knowledge is POWER but will you put in the time and effort to truly understand what God has for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment