Sunday, April 24, 2016

Biblical lessons from a 2 year old.

Sometimes when we soften our mind and hearts you can reieve wisdom from almost anywhere. It isnt natural and it rarely happens by accident. To be honest it is quite intentional. It is a learning process that is forsure. One that i am definately still working on. But those doors are starting to open and I am beginning ttlo seize opportunities. Tonight as I was with my 2 year old daughter holding her in my arms, worshipping at Fuel. She looks at me and says "Jesus will never ever die again". There is so much truth and power in that statement. I think sometimes we lose the simplicoty of our Faith our Lord has conquered. Jesus says, "Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."
Matthew 11:28-30 ESV
http://bible.com/59/mat.11.28-30.ESV"

Enter in, we were created for one purpose. There really is only two choices. It wont be easy and I guarentee you will be in the fight of your life. But ... his yoke is easy and his burden is light.

No comments:

Post a Comment